You wouldn't expect to become a great golfer or a great tennis player without a
coach. So why expect to become a successful entrepreneur without the proper
coaching? Your business is one of the most important aspects of your life, so
don't leave its success to chance. Using the services of a good coach will
improve your Business Game.
At Hylander we combine the skills of a successful entrepreneur with the experience of a
seasoned hockey coach and former flight instructor in order to provide a unique service:
and executive coaching
. A good coach must teach you the techniques needed to be both successful and
motivated. A good coach has the tools to assist you in achieving what he has already accomplished
--winning and being successful. A good coach will help you avoid the pitfalls that might otherwise
stand in your way. Our advice is straight and simple, no nonsense, based on years of experience,
and therefore as valuable as your dream or idea.
Assist in development and introduction of new products and establish sales call
formats and protocols
- Facilitate better time management
Improve organizational and
- Collaborate on business strategies and planning
- Provide training in improving leadership skills
- Generate and implement new ideas
- Develop line of succession plans
Assess and recommend solutions to trouble areas in
- Provide effective management and offer feedback
- Assess and develop proposals on how to increase company profits
- Develop copy for advertising, e-commerce websites and journal articles
Is your business ready for PEAS?
"Ask about how the Entrepreneurial Triangle (TM) affects you and your business!"
>Harbor Springs, Michigan
West Palm Beach, Florida
Is your business meeting your expectations?
Does your business depend on you, your physical presence
and individual problem solving for its daily survival?
Does your business plan ignore your employees instead of
leading them to work smarter and more efficiently?
Are you the bottleneck through which every single
corporate decision must flow?
- Are you your company's best salesperson?